more on the trip

Bride-to-be, enjoying some chocolate brownie.
Enjoying the fire at my parents'.
Making pizza with Mom.
My pizza. Yum!
At Jennie's wedding reception.
She's married!
Ruthie and her baby boy Zach. He pooped right after this!
Mom and my cousin's baby.
We enjoyed going out to eat at many places!
While at home visiting family and friends, I thought about what I would like to do with my blog. I had written some goals for my blog at the start of the new year, and although I haven't quite met them I feel like I have done more with my blog than I thought I would this year. I feel more invested than I thought I would too. This blog will continue. I am going to have a giveaway sometime soon to celebrate it and my readers. Stay tuned!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts