what's new?




Hi folks! I feel like I have had the announcement up in my shop forever that new things are coming. Well, they are finally here! I have added a couple more scarves to the shop and they are much different than I have ever put in. Well, one time in February I put one up for a friend to purchase, BUT, now, these are for anyone to purchase! I knitted them on my loom. I intend to have a few other color combinations up, plus a really fun, chunky, sweatery one. I cannot wait to share them soon. Here are oatmeal and barley colored infinity scarves so far. As you can see, they fit pretty close to my neck and they are double-knitted so they keep you extra warm.




This entry was posted on Friday, October 11, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts