*happy sigh* the fall

And suddenly it's fall out there. 40s at night. The leaves change color on my way to work. Everything pumpkin is out for crafts and edible delicacies. I can wear sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets again--I'm loving it. Last weekend I enjoyed some time at the local farmer's market and bought these beautiful sunflowers. They have lasted so much longer than any other ones that I have bought--even Trader Joe's--and I couldn't be more delighted.

I'm looking forward to sharing much more with you all...about the summer and fall activities. I have a whole list of posts! See? Oh wait, you can't see them...just trust me that there is a list of ones that I will be writing from, which has nearly never happened for me. 

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 5, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts