halloween display

 Have I mentioned yet how autumn is my favorite time of year? No? Well, it is. Now that I've been in a new place after 2.5 years, I have had new inspiration on what to do for decor. This is my main Halloween decor this year. It's a combination of DIY, vintage gifted cats, farmer's market sunflowers and gourds as well as skull tealight holders from Marshalls.
Since I painted the top of this table with chalkboard paint, I drew on it with a chalkboard paint pen. I cannot wait to use it each season/holiday! It's so much fun to draw/write things and wipe them away to start again.

How is your autumn/Halloween (or "Fall-oween") decor coming along?

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 13, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts