weekends with tater

This weekend, Tate and I stayed at home for the majority of it. I needed to get lots of laundry done and Tate needed to, well, sleep really hard. I realized suddenly last week that I need to give my notice soon if I am moving out of my apartment and that has set forth a frenzy of purging and cleaning the apartment. Amidst all this, I needed a break too and we headed into Boston last weekend to walk around, enjoy the water and the blossoms. These trees were so gorgeous.
When we finally got home, Tater was ready to nestle into the bedcovers. In fact, she slept most of the next day, too.

I hope you all had fabulous weekends.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts