diy tissue covered tea light

I was inspired by this pin that I found on Pinterest a while back. I didn't have a large vase to try this with, but I thought a tea light size candle holder would work just as well. I also had a smaller circle punch for the tissue pieces.

supplies: tealight vase, sponge brush
supplies: paper punch, tissue paper, mod podge, scissors
optional supplies: chocolate chips and cheap beer
cut circles in half to start at the bottom of the glass. mod podge circles onto glass.
finished product that night
finished product in the morning (better light!)
To find more detailed instructions, please visit the original DIY via this pin or visit Rhiannon's blog at Heygorg.com.


This entry was posted on Sunday, May 5, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts