new year goals update: closet slobetry

What's that? You don't remember me writing about my goals for 2013?

Well, you'd be correct. Although I thought about them an awful lot, I neglected to post about them. I chose to write about one of them today One of my goals is to organize this craphole of a closet entrance area. It's needed it for quite some time and I have blissfully ignored it for two years. Well, this is the year to clean it up.

before
I would apologize for the poor quality cell phone camera pic, but, I think the poor quality will highlight just how fabulous my clean-up/organization is in the end. I have completed phase I this week.

after phase I
It's a little less messy. My next phases aim to de-clutter and organize those piles of paper on the floor.

How are your 2013 goals going?

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “new year goals update: closet slobetry”

Simply Evani said...

i definitely need to do some decluttering too! And any progress is good progress :)

Recent Posts