2013: be positive

I have been pleasantly surprised by all of the year in review and goals for 2013 posts. The theme this year seems to be positivity--be it looking forward to new adventures of the year or changing ones own attitude. I can go along with that. I didn't realize how cranky I was getting before my weeklong vacation. I came back to work Monday with a bright outlook and a sense of accomplishment. Although that's likely to dim somewhat as the week goes on, I would like to carry more of a sense of it with me. Here are a few photos that have made me happy the past couple weeks:
After driving through a bunch of this white stuff,
it was just nice to walk around and enjoy the look of it.

This sweet little place opened up while we were away. Can't wait to check it out!

Loved the way the sunlight fell through the trees and snow crystals.
Here's to more positivity!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “2013: be positive”

Amber said...

What a great word! I hope it sticks with you longer than a week ;)

Amber

Simply Evani said...

A great start to kick off the year, I like it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Amber and Evani!

Recent Posts