birthday weekend

 Here we are, the happy couple at the end of the day in Boston. We drove in with Tater and walked around, ate, and had a drink to end the day.

beacon hill 
market
cemetary
ryan, setting up his shot
It's nice to get out into a bigger city once in a while. Besides it being my birthday this week, I had a couple of other exciting things happen as well. A review about one of my tea towels went up on Lotus Be Barefoot. Brandi's blog includes other product reviews, as well as a bit about her life with her child. Check out her blog if you get the chance. Another was being featured in a beautiful treasury. I know, I know...treasuries happen a lot. This one really stuck out to me as a beautiful one, though. Perhaps I needed some brightness during the dark winter months? I loved the collection of items together and had to share it with you.

curator:moranalhalel
What a great collection! I also have a fourth bit of exciting news, but I will need to wait to share it! It will be hard to wait, but so worth it!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “birthday weekend”

Amber D said...

ooh that Market looks soo great! I can't wait till spring!

Cathy Pascual said...

Lovely shots of Boston!
I lived there for 5 years - for college (Tufts) and then worked a year at MGH before moving to LA. Congrats on your good news! So curious about the 4th bit of news!

Recent Posts