Baby Booties

As I had posted earlier, my sewing machine had kept jamming. Tonight, Ryan and I performed surgery on it to fix it. I don't know what the part was called, but it was loose and so it caused another part to scrape away the plastic of the case and then get stuck in it. Thankfully, the surgery worked and I was able to sew once again!






Once fixed, I was able to finish off a couple pair of kimono-style baby booties. Eventually I would like to add more embellishments to them, but for now I enjoy the simplicity. The first are a pair of Baby's First Christmas Booties and the second are Yellow and White Plaid Booties.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Baby Booties”

Amber D said...

Oh how I wish my god-daughter was smaller right now, but she just hit 6 months sooo...

But aghh they are so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amber! If you get me her measurements (the length of the bottom of her foot), I can make larger booties as well.

Recent Posts