Oh, hello

It's been awhile. I discovered this past week that my lens no longer works on my camera and apparently this has jammed my creative ability to write posts. My new lens is on its way and should be here next week. In the meantime, you will have to enjoy a few cell phone Instagram posts in the meantime. 


I can't wait to do a full post on this gem! The top is covered in chalkboard paint and I spray painted the bottoms of the legs in Looking Glass by Krylon. Just a few more things left to do and the. I will do the full review. 

Is anyone else excited that daffodils are in the stores? They're just so cheery in my opinion...I just had to show off my newest embroidery hoop with them. The fabric is a remnant from Maramiki's shop on Etsy and then I embroidered the word love on it. I love the texture of the piece. 

Speaking of love, Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it. To those who don't, bah humbug. I encourage everyone to show each other love every day of the year, not just on this random day that was picked. 

A couple of my lady friends and I are getting together tomorrow afternoon for crafty time. I look forward to showing you what we work on. My friend has a new kitty named Ruby and a vintage sewing machine to setup. 

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

This entry was posted on Friday, February 14, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts