winter storm nemo

the snow last night

when i woke up this morning: view out of my window

yesterday, again

a thank you craft that I'm working on

the snow this afternoon. not looking forward to digging out.

at least crafts will keep me busy! More loom knit crafts.

tater, in her element
I wanted to share some photos of the past day and a half with you all. Isn't it amazing how much snow we can get at once? This hasn't happened since we moved here over two years ago. Tater loves it to so much! Being short definitely doesn't slow her down...she bounds and leaps through the 3-4 feet snow banks. I really dread digging my car out.

Counting on being snowed in this weekend, I was already prepared with groceries and craft items. I have been working on a frame order that I received as well. I'm loving loom knitting...it's the only kind of knitting that makes sense to me! I hope to have a few more new items in my shop over the next week or two...can't wait to show you all!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 9, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts