black friday is coming

It has been a couple of years since I have gone anywhere for Thanksgiving. This year, we are going to NYC. This will be my first time in NYC and my mind is getting dizzy with what I should pack to take on the trip (dressy? casual? leave space for shopping? do I take food?). Part of my preparation is to change over all of my items at the shop to a Black Friday Sale. With the code BLCY30, you can save thirty percent off the purchase price. Click the image below to be taken to the shop. Below are a few of the items available at our shop.










Support handmade, local goods and small business! If you search Etsy's site for "Black Friday Etsy" and "Cyber Monday Etsy", you will find more good deals across the site.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts