arrr, matey! pirate-inspired wreath


After watching a video on how to make your own wreath with re-purposing an old book (which I have a hard time doing even though I like the idea because I love books too much to do that to them), I decided to do the same with fabric. I had two old shirts that I was going to throw away but I decided to save them for fabric scraps after I cut out the unusable parts. The flowers turned out really well. I wrapped the body in the rest of the shirt fabric and then a silver snowflake ribbon. I still want to buy some pirate trinkets to add to it, but for now it is finished.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 19, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “arrr, matey! pirate-inspired wreath”

Amber D said...

Ok I can't watch the video at work so I have no idea what this pirate thing is about but, its a cute wreath!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amber! You'll have to watch the video sometime when you're home.

Recent Posts