sean & lisa wed

Shot a wedding as a second shooter last weekend at the Asa Waters Mansion in Millbury. This time I played a little more with the tilt-shift function, which was most fun in the evening. You can see examples of it in the photos with bokeh.
 

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 1, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “sean & lisa wed”

Amber D said...

Great Job, I just did my first wedding and I'm pretty happy with it. It was a small casual wedding but the bride was gorgouse. You have such a good eye I like the Bohka but obviously I have a lot to learn beacause I have no idea what you mean by tilt and shift.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amber. Tilt-shift is when you remove the lens from your camera and tilt it into the body to obtain a different result. Usually you have to focus manually once you do it.

Recent Posts