new items: oven mitts/potholders!

Whatever you would like to call them, they are now available for pre-order in my Etsy shop. I am so excited to finally be able to share these beauties with you guys. I started making them in September but sold out before I could even put them in my shop. Now that I am all caught up with orders, I can finally share them.

Each mitt includes a vegan-friendly leather tag hand-stamped with the shop initials (t&e).


 These are 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches with rounded edges. They also come in a cute blue and cream floral pattern.




These are just the beginning! I have so many more that I want to share and I cannot wait to do so.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 3, 2016 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts