happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where we think about what we have to be thankful for...or we wonder why we have one special day to give thanks when we could or should be doing it all year. I like to think of it as a chance to get together and be thankful for what and who we have, just in case, or in addition to, the days we have forgotten to be thankful or the days that we have already been thankful. Does that make sense?

I am thankful for my family, friends and my uber boyfriend. While I don't live in the same state as my parents, I am even more thankful for those who welcome me into their home(s) on the holidays.

I am also thankful for supporters of handmade goods. Although I make items because it gives me pleasure and relaxation, I also delight in others benefiting from my work. It is so meaningful to me to have others delight in and use what I make. Thank you!

What are you thankful for this year?

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 26, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts