spa items

I've been wracking my brain, trying to think of items that I can make for summer. Then it came to me...spa items!

To start, I have made this nettle and hemp spa cloth. It's a great exfoliator. Although initially rough feeling, it breaks in the more you use it. The more you use it, the softer it is. You can use it in the shower or bath, with or without soap. The natural properties of nettle and hemp are antibacterial and moth repellent. Give it a good rinse after you are done bathing and reshape it to dry.



More spa products will be available in the future! This cloth is available both at my Etsy shop and Storenvy.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts