Comment inquiry

Hi folks! I've had something on my mind lately and today I thought I would ask my readers: What do you look for in a comment form?


I ask this because once I switched to Google+ comments, I noticed that comments left on my posts dropped off drastically. I do get some 1+'s, but it is very rare that I get a comment. 

I wondered if it was because it was the comment form change or that my content was somehow different than before or some other reasons... Please let me know what it is for you...either comment here on this post or send an email to jean . emily @ gmail.com (without the spaces). I am very interested to know. Thank you!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 4, 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts