November...already?

I began setting up for Thanksgiving. It's not really something I've setup for previously...I usually run from Halloween right into Autumn and then Christmas. This year, it's different and I can't quite put my finger on it. But I like it. 
Last weekend I went to a Halloween party. I combined 4 different witch costumes for my final look. Rich was a mismosh of 8 year old mask, sailor hat, and Joker costume. We made quite the pair...so much laughter while we put these costumes together. 

I've spent the rest of the week working, relaxing and trying to organize for the next couple of months. I'm looking forward to showing you all some new fabulous things for the shop as well as a couple other ideas. 

This entry was posted on Monday, November 4, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts