settling in and halloween

I'm still settling into my home. This week I added a textured rug in the living room. I love the feel of it beneath my feet. As the temperature gets colder, I know I'll appreciate the warmth of this rug while I have my coffee. Tater loves it too. She laid on it as soon as I took it out of the packaging...which was a problem since I had not set it up yet! Once I have some daylight, I will show you Tate's love of the new rug.
 Along with the change in weather comes one of my favorite holidays--Halloween! I made this for one of my walls based on a pin I saw about a Christmas craft.  I like the simple and clean design. I have been adding other items around my home as well.

What have you worked on for autumn?

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts