weekends with tater

This week, Tater received her BarkBox full of tasty goodies and toys. The first thing she demolished was a duck jerky treat.

Now that I have had this new computer for a couple weeks, I have had more time to play around on it. It is much easier and faster to use than my old one and I have enjoyed editing some photos I have taken with it. Case example is of Tater enjoying a duck treat inside the polaroid frame. (Credit for the polaroid frame goes to IROCKSOWHAT. Thanks!)

If you've been following me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I'm also working on some mini chalkboard frames for a wedding coming up. Blue is one of my favorite colors and I have enjoyed working on these little guys.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 21, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts