labor day craft update

















I have listed the Yashica necklace here. It's a pretty unique piece that I am excited about. The necklace part is made of black silicone with a frictionless clasp.

I would still like to do something with the lenses, but haven't decided what I shall make yet.

We decided to adopt a dog this week! We have been thinking about adopting for a long time and there was one this week at the local shelter that stole our hearts. Since bringing her home, the number of toys we have bought have increased dramatically. Rather than buy a container for them, I decided I would crochet a piece short enough that she can take the toys out of when she wants to play. I will post photos as I create it, but for now the progress looks like this:

















Can you tell she wants to help? We are not ones to clothe our animals, so I don't think I will be making any outfits for her at the time being.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 5, 2011 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “labor day craft update”

Amber D said...

Aww so cute what is her name? I can't wait to see what you do with the lenses!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Her name is Tater Tot.

Recent Posts